Backflow Testing, Repairs, and Installations in Surprise, Arizona
Take the hassle out of your annual backflow certification process with Surprise Backflow Testing & Repair. We are a local company based in Surprise, AZ, and we are happy to serve any customers in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
Did you just receive your yearly notice from the city/county saying that your annual backflow certification is due? If that’s how you found us, you are in the right place. It’s true that you are required by law to have your backflow system tested annually, but when you hire us, we make the whole process a piece of cake
Give us a call at 602-610-0873 to schedule your annual backflow test today. You can also submit your information through the form on this page and we will call you back ASAP.
Services We Offer
As P.I.P.E. certified backflow technicians with 14 years of experience in the industry, we are proud to provide a full range of backflow services to our commercial and residential clients in Surprise, Arizona. Our specialty is in backflow certification, repairs, and installation of domestic, irrigation and fireline systems.
Whether you are looking for a required annual backflow certification for your home or business, a backflow system repair, or a brand new install, we have got you covered. Click on any of the following services that we offer to learn more:
- Backflow Testing & Certification (Commercial or Residential)
- Backflow Repairs
- Backflow Installations
We know that the backflow prevention device connected to your home or business is not something that you want to think about on a regular basis. Leave that to the experts – it’s why we are here.
At Surprise Backflow Testing & Repair, our experienced team of technicians will provide you with quick and reliable work that you can count on, as well as unbeatable customer service. We know that if we provide great service, you will keep coming back to us year after year.
Areas We Serve Around Phoenix
At Surprise Backflow Testing & Repair, we are proud to serve customers all over the Phoenix metropolitan area. This includes the following cities and more:
- Surprise, AZ
- Avondale, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Goodyear, AZ
- Carefree, AZ
- Wickenburg, AZ
- Tempe, AZ
- Mesa, AZ
- Gilbert, AZ
If you are located in any of these cities and require professional backflow services, our business is ready to assist you. (If your city is not listed, just call us and ask about our service area).
Call us today at 602-610-0873 and we’ll schedule a time to get you onto our route.
Why Choose Us?
When it comes to protecting your drinking water in Surprise, AZ, choosing the right backflow service and repair company is crucial.
Here’s why you should choose us at Surprise Backflow Testing & Repair:
- We Have Experience and Expertise: With 14 years of experience in the industry and P.I.P.E. certification, our team has the knowledge and expertise to handle all your backflow needs.
- We Offer Comprehensive Services: We offer a complete range of backflow services, including annual testing, certification, repairs, and installations for both commercial and residential properties.
- We Are Prompt and Reliable: We understand the importance of timely service. Our technicians arrive promptly, perform efficient work, and ensure reliable results.
- We Promise Customer Satisfaction: Your satisfaction is our top priority. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring a positive experience from start to finish.
- We Are Licensed and Insured: Our backflow services company is fully licensed and insured, giving you peace of mind knowing that the work we do is guaranteed and that you are protected as the business/homeowner.
When to Get Your Backflow Assembly Tested?
Regular backflow assembly testing is essential to maintain the safety and functionality of your plumbing system.
Here are some situations when you should consider getting your backflow assembly tested:
- Annual Testing: All municipalities in Arizona require an annual backflow certification for plumbing systems connected to the public water supply. If you receive a notice from your city or county, that notice should state when your next annual test is due.
- New Installations: If you have recently installed a new backflow prevention device or plumbing system, it’s important to test the assembly to ensure proper functionality. If you’ve already had an assembly installed but suspect there is an issue, give us a call today and we can help.
- After Questionable Repair: Anytime your backflow assembly undergoes repairs, it should be tested afterward to ensure it is working correctly. If you’re experiencing problems after hiring someone to work on your backflow assembly, give us a call at 602-610-0873 and we can help you out.
- Change in Water Pressure: Significant changes in water pressure can impact the effectiveness of your backflow prevention device. If you notice unusual pressure fluctuations, it’s wise to have your assembly tested.
- System Upgrades: If you have made upgrades or changes to your plumbing system, it’s essential to verify that your backflow prevention device is still adequately protecting your water supply. If your plumber asks you to get your backflow assembly tested, give us a call.
What's the Purpose of Backflow Certification/Testing?
Arizona requires that everyone have their backflow preventer device tested every year – and this is for good reason!
Your backflow prevention assembly keeps your drinking water clean by preventing other sources of water from flowing back into the drinking water (aka “backflow”).
For this reason, a testing and certification of your backflow preventer should be done at least annually by a qualified testing and repair technician. You can also call on a backflow technician to check your assembly any time that you suspect that there is something wrong with your plumbing. We’re even happy to talk with you on the phone to diagnose the problem you’re experiencing.
If your backflow assembly is leaking, or if you have just received your annual notice from the city, don’t wait until it’s too late. Contact Surprise Backflow Testing & Repair today to schedule a backflow test to ensure the safety of your water supply. We’re here at our office in Surprise, AZ ready to take your call.